Γυαλιά ειδικού τύπου
SGG VISION-LITE is an anti-reflective glass. Its high transparency provides perfect vision of objects. The observer’s view through the glass is not impaired by reflections from light or from the surrounding environment: he can clearly see the colour rendering and contrast.
SGG VISION-LITE anti-reflective coated glass is obtained by applying a series of transparent metallic oxide coatings to the surface of the glass under vacuum conditions. The anti-reflective effect is obtained when both sides of the single glazed glass have an anti-reflective coating. For double-glazed units, all 4 faces are treated with the anti-reflective coating.
SGG VISION-LITE can be used in a wide variety of external and internal applications that are designed for optimum vision through glass.
- Shop fronts, picture windows of restaurants
- Control towers (airports, harbours)
- Screens orpartitions to separate spectators in stadiums
- Windows and display-cabinets in museums, protective screens for paintings, display cabinets (shops, display areas)
- Internal partitions (hospitals, clean rooms, control rooms)
- Television studios (no reflection in front of the cameras)
- Interpreter booths and recording studios
- Signage or advertising panels (railway stations, airports, etc.)
- Machine control rooms on building sites (cranes, tractors)
- Protective screens for cash dispensers
*download SGG VISION-LITE® brochure here
Toughenable semi-reflective glass – for reflecting natural light around your space Mirrors are beautiful additions to any space, providing extra light and creating a sense of space. But your average mirror has its limitations – which is why we introduced MiraStar®. MiraStar is a chromium based reflective coated glass which can be toughened to be suitable for a range of applications where ordinary mirrors don’t deliver the benefits of safety glass.
- Interior fittings: SGG MIRASTAR is the mirror of choice for applications where safety is a requirement, e.g. for partitions or wall panelling. This toughened glass product can also be used for bolted glass assembly with point-fixings.
- Decoration: SGG MIRASTAR can be partially coated or screen-printed. This makes it particularly suitable for decorative applications, both inside and outside.
- One-way mirror: SGG MIRASTAR is in fact not completely opaque, and can thus be used as a one-way mirror under certain lighting conditions. If the other room is darker, the glass produces a mirror effect on the side of the area to be supervised, making it possible to see through the glass unobserved.
- Doors: as a complete door system or as door sections with a one-way mirror function: SGG MIRASTAR opens up walkways, either as toughened glass or as laminated safety glass!
- Indoor swimming pools, bathroom/toilet areas: SGG MIRASTAR mirrors are an optimal solution for humid areas: in addition to its use in private houses, SGG MIRASTAR can also be used for mirror effects on larger wall surfaces in areas of extreme humidity, or where disinfection or cleaning agents are to be employed. Trade fairs and shopfitting: whether for partitions, shelf systems, furniture or escalator panelling, SGG MIRASTAR sets the tone!
- Facades: SGG MIRASTAR elements can also be used outside, e. g. for cladding purposes, spandrel areas or glass louvres.
*download SGG MIRASTAR® brochure here
Lasting transparency and easier to clean
TIMELESS is a glass with a high degree of transparency and neutral appearance, an anti-corrosion effect for a lasting transparency, an easier to clean glass and has high-durability treatment.
- High degree of transparency and neutral appearance SGG TIMELESS consists of a very clear glass, SGG PLANICLEAR, to which a virtually invisible coating is applied. SGG TIMELESS is therefore very transparent and does not alter colour perception, irrespective of the thickness of the glass.
- An anti-corrosion effect for a lasting transparency Day in, day out, the glass is protected against corrosion, so that it does not become whitish and maintains its attractive appearance.
- Easier to clean glass Water slips over the surface of the glass, which limits limescale deposits and marks. Any residual marks clean off more easily than on non-treated glass.
- High-durability treatment SGG TIMELESS is obtained by magnetron deposition of a coating of metal oxides. This treatment lasts over time without losing its effectiveness, and can withstand all types of industrial processing.
Timeless is designed for applications in showers. It can be used in shower screens, shower cubicles or bath screens.
*download SGG TIMELESS® brochure here
Clearly Visible distinction
Guardian Inspiration® is a 2 and 3 mm fl oat glass with an acid treatment on one side. The perfect product to achieve a high-quality non-glare finish, keeping away the annoying light reflections generated under certain conditions. Inspiration is a leading brand of non-glare glass, and the preferred choice for the most demanding professionals.
he optical properties of Guardian Inspiration® enable the best compromise between non-glare and quality image perception. superior haze and clarity values offer the best color definition and image resolution. Top quality fl oat glass is used to manufacture Inspiration.
Inspiration is not specifically developed to protect against UV rays, however, the etching process can provide additional protection versus standard fl oat glass.
Perfect for pictures, art work, certificates, posters or photographs. Inspiration is the most intelligent solution to enhance colors and image definition.
*download Guardian INSPIRATION brochure here
GUARDIAN DIELECTRIC MIRROR
Improved optical appearance
- Enhanced optical transmission to provide better visual comfort in displays
- More flexibility with various types of base glasses and larger sizes
- Can be tempered and processed into laminated safety glass
Today, glass permeates every aspect of our life. Mirror is perfect for any interior space—decorative walls, wardrobe doors, display cases, and more. Rooms sparkle when Mirror reflects artwork, sculpture, and unique interior architecture. Guardian Dielectric Mirror uses advanced glass coating technology to open up the minds of designers creating features and fittings that can add a new dimension to modern interior design By creating Dielectric Mirror using the most advanced magnetron glass coating technology, Guardian offers one of the best options on the market to reduce distraction caused by high absorption in regular high reflective glasses. Guardian Dielectric Mirror removes the excessive dark aspect so familiar in many of these glass applications and provides a commercial advantage with a product display unspoiled by excessively dark glass.
Modern advances in technology mean that today many other factors are considered when choosing the right glass for the right application. We use the latest glass-making technology to turn mountains of silica sand and other raw materials into molten glass that “floats” on a bath of molten tin to produce a ribbon of nearly perfect glass, which acts as the base for our dielectric mirror.
Dielectric Mirror is the ideal product for any application where state-of-the-art hidden commercial displays, TV’s, bathroom TV’s, or projection screens are needed. Common applications range also from interior partitions, design elements, to lighting industry.
*download Guardian DIELECTRIC MIRROR brochure here