Enclosed Blinds are sealed between glass panels, making them a practical, low maintenance solution for controlling light and privacy at your entry door.
These blinds are made of aluminum slats that can provide your privacy and help darken a room when closed. The blinds raise, lower and tilt, adjusting to your needs and have virtually no swing when the door opens or closes. Best of all, they never need dusting.
Add a stylish and energy efficient accent to your home’s window or door glass by using the enclosed blinds.
- Provide light and privacy control
- Helps increase the energy efficiency of your home
- Durable, aluminum slats help darken a room when closed
- Top-stacking design allows blinds to be raised, lowered and tilted
- Virtually no swing with the door
- No need to clean